Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
Outlaw316
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Outlaw316 is an after thought
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

So last week Cena is in the main event, with Punk wrestling possibly 4 matches in the second hour = a higher rating = Cena is the only draw, screw CM punk
This week, Cena is in the main event, with Punk in a title match and the it begins reveal they hyped for 6 weeks in the second hour = a lower rating = Screw CM punk....????

Seriously though, it only proofs that ppl give more about a promo /segment at set times, then they do about the wrestling. and ppl were expecting the it begins would reveal itself at the END of raw, not somewhere halfway through the 2nd hour, just look at the Raw thread until Jericho's return.

I'm more intrested to see if there was a drop after / during the jericho return. Even i though it was brilliant, it went on too long.
mainly because it took the crowd that long to boo him. I believe the segment would have been shorter if they started booing him earlier,
causing littler of the audience at home to get less bored.

Well, just gonna wait till the breakdown, now waiting to see this thread turning into a war like every week.

Last edited by Outlaw316 : 01-04-2012 at 06:08 PM.