Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #36 (permalink)
A-C-P
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

A-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Why you made a ratings thread when it's a different rating and breakdown every week, and then nobody talks about it until the next number comes? Punk fans here are desperate, mods or not.

to the subject, Punk/Ziggler was in the second hour, Jericho was not advertised, so you can say that the concept of the "it begins" was nothing in terms of buzz and interest outside of the internet. football is over next week if I'm not mistaken.
You know I normally just ignore or just skim through your posts and take them with a grain of salt and move on but....

Seriously Your Blaming Punk fans for getting the Ratings Thread made into one general thread? Really?

Last edited by A-C-P : 02-01-2012 at 03:50 PM.