Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukeinyourhair View Post
1.) The majority of today's fans (little kids) don't stay up past 10PM.
I don't think this is the case. The trend of the 2nd hour being lower than the first only started several months ago. If what you said is true, then the downward rating trend would have started a few years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Irish-Phenom11 View Post
Steady numbers , I think this just proves the point that the WWE draws the viewer and not any specific superstar . That being said RAW was atrocious this week . I say better booking , better storylines will gradually pull in more viewers . My girlfriend watches soap operas here in Dublin , Ireland ,for some reason I was doing a Mick Foley impression typing that LOL , my point is she's watched them for years not for the charachters but for the storylines , as with wrestling the same as her soap operas charchters/superstars come and go , but it's the storylines that keep her and the viewers attracted to the show . I know the people in these shows play a huge part , but if your main commentator keeps telling the viewer how shit a person is that's a WORLD CHAMPION , maybe the viewer will start believing it . WWE'S main problem is not the superstars it's the people booking these superstars !!! AND THAT'S FACT
Y iz ur post @ll bold? Me cant readz it.