Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
The-Irish-Phenom11
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

The-Irish-Phenom11 50 - 100
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Steady numbers , I think this just proves the point that the WWE draws the viewer and not any specific superstar . That being said RAW was atrocious this week . I say better booking , better storylines will gradually pull in more viewers . My girlfriend watches soap operas here in Dublin , Ireland ,for some reason I was doing a Mick Foley impression typing that LOL , my point is she's watched them for years not for the charachters but for the storylines , as with wrestling the same as her soap operas charchters/superstars come and go , but it's the storylines that keep her and the viewers attracted to the show . I know the people in these shows play a huge part , but if your main commentator keeps telling the viewer how shit a person is that's a WORLD CHAMPION , maybe the viewer will start believing it . WWE'S main problem is not the superstars it's the people booking these superstars !!! AND THAT'S FACT