Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #6164 (permalink)
Necramonium
NWO For Life!

Necramonium needs to take rep more seriousNecramonium needs to take rep more seriousNecramonium needs to take rep more seriousNecramonium needs to take rep more seriousNecramonium needs to take rep more seriousNecramonium needs to take rep more seriousNecramonium needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1988 View Post
If you're reading this can you rep me telling me if it's worth buying or not? I'd ask for replies in here but it'll probably get lost in the shuffle and take me forever to find it. My girlfriend just bought me an xbox for christmas after my old one broke just before WWE 12 came out so I've not had the chance to play it yet. Any help is appreciated.
I say just buy it, online is still a f*cking mess, but Universe Mode is fun, and the thing i love the most is all the stuff you can modify, like the entrances of wrestlers, so you can update their movements and if they have a new theme song. And you can update the color of their clothing, too bad you can't update anything body wise, like Punk's Pepsi and Cobra Commander tattoo are missing because of copyright usage...

Also making your own move finishing move for your CAW is a great addition, and even though i don't really see a use in it, making your own Arena. And making a story!

"It's that jolt of electric anticipation as the arena lights go down. It's the first jarring chord as the music hits and the pyrotechnics erupt into sparks that fade to a sizzle. It's that moment when an iconic Superstar emerges and the crowd is instantly ignited into a deafening roar. The fans can feel the adrenaline surging through the stands and they realize they are each a part of the spectacle, a part of the phenomenon, a part of the thrill of wrestling. Each of them will forever be able to say... I Was There."
Necramonium is offline   Reply With Quote