Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rant on the IWC.

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2012, 03:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Rant on the IWC.

I never got the whole, "but you're a part of the IWC you can't say anything bad about it!" crap. So what. It's like if someone says, "fuck I hate humans!" but then someone says, "but you're HUMAN YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!"

oh shut the fuck up.

That being said, I don't mind when people bitch about this type of stuff. And by, "this type of stuff" I mean the wrestling business not what the OP is bitching about. People want it to be better so they bitch and complain. I actually like reading those types of posts than people trying to say how wonderful everything is. Both sides have their extremes but I tend to agree more with the people who choose to critique a wrestling show over those that love everything about it.

I did get a chuckle out of the OP when he mentioned "logic". Logic and wrestling have nothing in common really.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote