Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rant on the IWC.

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2012, 02:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Amber B
Demoted like a Kevin Dunn reject.

Amber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Rant on the IWC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssoeasy23 View Post
Now, I know you people are going to post the normal "but your part of the IWC" bullshit, but I don't give a damn.

The IWC is a bitch-fest. Bitch, bitch, bitch, and it never end's. After every RAW, Smackdown, or even TNA there's topics about how "X wrestler got buried." How about learning to fucking wait until next week without jumping to conclusion's that thinking it's all over for that wrestler. Like, after RAW there was a topic about how it was a bad idea for Cody Rhodes to loss to Booker T, like it's going to be the end of Rhodes career or something. He lost one god-damn match against a Legend,and above all else, it keeps the feud going. It's that simple.

There is a thing called logic. Sadly, logic in the IWC does not exist. Instead, it's replaced by insecure bitch, whining, and complain about even the littlest thing's of a wrestling show. Sometimes it's better to actually think thing's out before jumping to conclusions in the second after something happens. If somebody loses a match, their not being "buried," if somebody is made fun of on the microphone, it's not a "burial," it's what happen's in wrestling. Did The Rock call Rikishi a "great Samoan," I doubt it. He called him a "thong wearing fatty," and I guess if they happened now, the now "overly sensitive" IWC would see that as a "burial" of Rikishi.

On a topic about " when will the IWC impode with Dolph Ziggler, I wrote this:

I just don't get it. Of course, there's fantasy booking, bitching, and the fact that the IWC can never, ever be satisfied. That's why I don't get when I see people post on topics "the WWE should give the fans want they want," because nobody in the IWC know's what the hell they want, at all. It's either being logical and letting things pan out and thinking thing's in a logical order. Or bitch, bitch, and bitch. But, if Cena won the WWE Championship people will be angry at the "status quo" and be frustrated at the WWE for not "pushing young guys." But, when they do, the internet moron's bitch anyway.
No you.

Amber B is offline   Reply With Quote