Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV Mafia (HYPE)

Thread: TV Mafia (HYPE)
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2012, 01:55 AM   #167 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: TV Mafia (HYPE)

Day 1

Everyone was out partying, too busy to scum hunt, too busy having fun, too busy trying to hunt down a fatty or a FAKE lesbian to fuck in the case of JUPES. "Lets meet back up tomorrow, we'll get shit done then" cried out one person. Everyone seemed to be in agreement and they started to head off to sleep. It was only 1 person waiting around who thought something needed to be done. They grabbed a shard of broken glass and as they left slit poor IMPULSE's throat. No more singing for IMP, he was

Spoiler for IMP's Role:

Congratulations you are Tori Vega, Innocent Aligned

Role: You're multitalented. And hot. You can sing, dance, act and did i mention hot? As such you're the JOAT. Each night you may PM me and send one of these roles. You get...

1 x Roleblock
1 x Kill
1 x Bodyguard
1 x NK immunity for yourself

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Good Luck.

Night begins now, send night roles in to both me and Kenny