Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pro Wrestling Redefined

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lane
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Lane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friends
Default Re: Pro Wrestling Redefined

PWR News Wire Roderick Strong & Davey Richards sent this message in today.

For a few years now anytime Davey and I have been apart of the same company we have been kept from teaming with one another do to what we have done as a team in the past. From PWG in 2006 to ROH in 2008, and now in PWR untill this company is burned to the ground. You see, me and Davey would run the company we were teaming in. We were unstopable and the company do to political bullshit would split us up because we were more over than the main draw. But now in PWR we are allowd to be ourselves and we have a few suprises in store at the first show. You see at We Want Wrestling there will be more than me and Davey on this team. We have friends who have also been screwd over by companies because of how good they are, and they are ready to make an impact. We'll see you on january 3rd
Lane is offline   Reply With Quote