Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - It Begins: WWE 2012

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Funaki7
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Funaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsFunaki7 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: It Begins: WWE 2012

Posting from my PS3 so I won't go into every little detail. I'll just comment on a few things.

First, formatting. Give colours to the writing, relative to RAW and Smackdown (and Shakedown), and just make it a little nicer to read. Also, be more creative with writing the matches. Not just "Swagger with _____. Swagger with ______. Kofi with _____."

Now onto the show, nothing too much changed so far. The bounty was good, although the unconcious part might have been a little much. Also maybe other wrestlers chasing him (24/7 hc title-eske). Colt Cabana is someone i've only seena bit of, but I know his affiliation with Punk, so I see some good team and rival stories between the two.

At first, Vince was a boring return, but you made it work. Some interesting concepts with points, the new show (very intriguing) and things like that. I too removed the PG rating, but I never mentioned it, just did it because really, wrestling needs blood and hardcore. So good to see everything and Ill be reading.

Not Removing List
[ ] Tazz hits someone with the Tazzmission
[X] 3D actually hit a 3D through a table - 13/03/11 Victory Road [w/ Dreamer]
[X] AJ Styles turns face - 03/02/11 iMPACT
[ ] Knockout tag titles are gone
[X] OBD and Awesome Kong return - 19/02/11 iMPACT & 01/05/11 Extreme Rules
[X] Alberto Del Rio becomes champ - 14/08/11 SummerSlam
[ ] Evan Bourne wins US/Inter title
[X] Stone Cold gives someone a stunner - 07/03/11 RAW [JBL]

My BTB: WWE - Change In Booking (Review for Review)
Funaki7 is offline   Reply With Quote