Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - It Begins: WWE 2012

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2011, 11:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bazzinator
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Bazzinator Bazzinator Bazzinator
Default Re: It Begins: WWE 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Madden View Post
RAW Review.
Great show, I like how you introduced the "It Begins" at the end of the show. Good promo by The Miz to begin the show. I wonder how you are going to elevate his status on RAW, and the whole R-Truth situation. I felt CM Punk was overshadowed tonight. He should have cut the promo to open the show to discuss Lauranitis,Dolph Ziggler, and other stuff. I care more about the WWE Championship situation a little bit more then The Miz but I'm sure you will push him back to the Main Event scene. I do like how Brodus Clay debuted and I like how he picked up his first victory here on RAW.

My only complaint is the Kane situation. I know booking this storyline is extremely tough, and with The Rock facing Cena at Wrestlemania you do indeed have a problem. However you need to book this carefully and I hope you make your best decisions to make sure Cena looks strong enough to be a worthy opponent, and not kill any momentum that Kane has been having on RAW. Triple H is still nowhere to be seen, which leaves me a bit worried that you either have nothing planned for him, or your writing him off TV until Royal Rumble. It all depends on you.

Other than that it was a good RAW, and hopefully you continue to improve as a booker. I am looking forward to Smackdown and beyond.
Thanks mate i appreciate what you have written here for sure. CM Punk will become a big time player and become very prominent. i just felt that it was important to focus on the changes that i was making whilst setting up a few of the lower feuds. The cena situation is going to be tough to work around but got some rough plans in mind in order to to try and achieve the best for both without killing any momentum.

the game and undertaker will be used but probably to a lesser extent than others would use them. im going for a changing of the guard and helping them put over talent whilst not competing week to week. of course plans can change in a couple of minutes so you never know whats going to happen

i will have a look at your one and see if i can offer any advice
Bazzinator is offline   Reply With Quote