Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - It Begins: WWE 2012
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 09:54 PM
All_Madden
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: It Begins: WWE 2012

RAW Review.
Great show, I like how you introduced the "It Begins" at the end of the show. Good promo by The Miz to begin the show. I wonder how you are going to elevate his status on RAW, and the whole R-Truth situation. I felt CM Punk was overshadowed tonight. He should have cut the promo to open the show to discuss Lauranitis,Dolph Ziggler, and other stuff. I care more about the WWE Championship situation a little bit more then The Miz but I'm sure you will push him back to the Main Event scene. I do like how Brodus Clay debuted and I like how he picked up his first victory here on RAW.

My only complaint is the Kane situation. I know booking this storyline is extremely tough, and with The Rock facing Cena at Wrestlemania you do indeed have a problem. However you need to book this carefully and I hope you make your best decisions to make sure Cena looks strong enough to be a worthy opponent, and not kill any momentum that Kane has been having on RAW. Triple H is still nowhere to be seen, which leaves me a bit worried that you either have nothing planned for him, or your writing him off TV until Royal Rumble. It all depends on you.

Other than that it was a good RAW, and hopefully you continue to improve as a booker. I am looking forward to Smackdown and beyond.

World Wrestling Entertainment (2012-Present)
Drama Filled Storylines,hear-pounding action,captivating characters. http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...2-present.html

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome