Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2011, 07:42 AM   #1544 (permalink)
sbuch
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Hey everyone I think I have a cool and innovative idea for a BTB for two interested partners. If you like what I am about to say then go ahead and send me a PM and I will elaborate further, thanks.

This BTB will begin after WrestleMania 27 and end at WrestleMania 28. We will be rewriting this past year and what has yet to happen. One person will write Raw and one person will write Smackdown while I provide a main storyline arc throughout the year with character development ideas and new character introductions. I will be writing other creative aspects for the BTB including newsletters, content to push characters, creative writing, other wrestling shows and some more BTB aspects.

Of course as a writer, you are also the booker of your show and should be able to come up with creative ideas to help push along the main storylines for the year, while implementing some of your own. I will post everything and include graphics to make for a consistent and flawless presentation.

This idea will be great for someone looking to write and book for 1 show, while being part of something bigger. I will be introducing new things to BTB in general and your shows should be of excellent grammar and spelling. This could work either for a new writer trying to get things going or a past BTB legend that is too busy to carry out a whole thread, but still has the time and desire to write 1 show a week. Also, every Raw and Smackdown can be full, recap or a mix of both- doesn't matter to me. As for PPVs, we can further talk about that.

If this idea sounds interesting and you would like to know more, or want to participate let me know! I am looking forward to hearing from everyone as I really want to get this idea going.

Last edited by sbuch : 12-28-2011 at 07:45 AM.
sbuch is offline   Reply With Quote