Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #6049 (permalink)
Cynic
The One Who Knocks

Cynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a pushCynic is getting a push
Default Re: WWE '12

After about a month of playing the game I can't complain at all about the gameplay itself. The actual wrestling is the most fun I've had in a game since No Mercy.

I just hate that there really is no redeeming mode in this game. Universe is pretty much as big a random clusterfuck as it was last year...ironically at this point I'm actually kind of missing the restrictions of last year, since at least the rankings-for-a-title-shot-only-at-PPVs system gave you an incentive to keep playing. RTW is again completely underwhelming and making me further wonder why they felt they had to overhaul it when it was pretty much perfect 2 years ago. And as for story creator, although it's great fun, it's just so damn tedious and time consuming to really create something worth posting online.

So, in summation...gameplay: good. Everything else: bad. In other words, the total reverse of where THQ was when it started the SVR franchise. These guys are to wrestling games what the Madden team is to sports games.