Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #6047 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE '12

Just wanted to throw out that I created the first Nitro arena on PS3. I can't really get any good shots from my tv. All I got is a cell phone and that camera blows ass. So if anybody is interested in it you can find it by searching: "DFidler", or "First Nitro Ever".

Considering I haven't played this game a whole lot lately. Don't really have a lot of issues with it. Online can still suck when I want to download off of CC. But there isn't a lot I'm looking for anyways. However, if anybody wants to play me (PS3). Just let me know!

Not worth selling this game back to GameStop anyways. Plus, I'm actually looking forward to the next DLC. I want to play as Foley and Savage. Dished out $75USD (game after taxes and Fan Axxess). And I'd probably only get $25USD max for store credit.

STAND BACK!

Last edited by Fid : 12-27-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote