Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2011, 07:15 AM   #1066 (permalink)
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

eyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Listen to Songs, and Rate Them x/10

^^ 5/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99FELONIEZ View Post
duude lol i don't give a damn about you or your music, so stop wasting your time, do what you do best and move on.....

2/10 for your "captain beefheart" lol
Kid, you joined in 2011, and have all of 10 posts. Get real. As it is a wrestling forum, I would think only the minority have good taste. I still have a few songs to post before Iím done. I couldnít care less if they return low scores. Enjoy.

Cat Stevensí ode to Carly Simon: