Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 12-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #6005 (permalink)
What_A_Maneuver!
Working on my abs

What_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE '12

Just got the game for Christmas today.

Had two matches with my brother, both tag matches (on the same team). We lost the first one 'cos I had no idea how to kick out of pins. Then we won the second one.

The 'feel' of the game and the advanced controls will take some time to get used to but I can see it having potential. Although the manual isn't very helpful in explaining how to kick out of pins etc. Infact, my manual has absolutely nothing regarding it.
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain
What_A_Maneuver! is offline   Reply With Quote