Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 12-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #83 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: GCB's WWE

Royal Rumble Predictions

So far as for the WWE Championship match between Wade Barrett (c) vs. Triple H, I see Barrett somehow retaining against Triple H here at the Rumble and Barrett will then go to the Elimination Chamber where he will have to defend the WWE Championship inside the RAW Elimination Chamber where he won't have Nexus around inside the Chamber to help him out, Barrett will be on his own and then & only then can I see him dropping the title to whoever is in the Chamber with him

As for the World Heavyweight Championship, CM Punk (c) vs. Christian, I see Punk retaining here at the Rumble since he has only been champion for a short time already

And as for the Rumble, my pick to win it all will be my man Randy Orton who will somehow strong-arm his way into the match, by maybe attacking someone backstage and taking their place in the Rumble match going all the way to victory

Last edited by Terry Gyimah : 12-25-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote