Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE
Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: GCB's WWE

- Kurt Angle had the match won and Nexus interferes yet again disobeying GM HBK's orders which were specifically to not interfere in Kurt Angle vs HHH as the main event, and HHH winning just proves that Barrett vs HHH will be big enough, and Nexus I know at Royal Rumble they won't be able to help Barrett because if they do, they will be suspended and probably DQ'ed from the Royal Rumble match itself

- Miz beating Matt Hardy, just proves Miz will be a favorite to win the Rumble match since it is in his hometown, so Miz even if he doesn't win, he will last the longest in the Rumble match

- Orton/Butty segment I loved a whole lot, but you know my man Orton he could have put his hands on Butty by either RKOing him or punting his head right off his shoulders, and Butty if he were smart, he would reinstate my man Orton or else Butty will get one of each and even if Butty were to fire Orton, the backlash alone would cause others to walk out on Butty too leaving the WWE, if Orton goes, they all go, and Orton could sue the WWE and Butty if he is fired, but I still see Orton somehow getting into the Rumble and if he does, my man is winning it, you heard it here first, and he will make it his mission to eliminate John Cena from the Rumble

- Edge beating RVD, just makes Edge a favorite and if he wins the Rumble, I want to see Edge jump to go over to Smackdown and challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship, Edge is just a Smackdown guy, he just doesn't fit on RAW anymore

- Sheamus beating Morrison, I can see Sheamus winning the Rumble too

- Gabriel beating Bryan was great too

-Kurt Angle I can honestly see him as a huge favorite, as the favorite to win considering this will be Kurt's first Rumble Match appearance since 2005, his first Rumble match in over 6 years and RVD his first Rumble match in over 2 years, if RVD is in the Rumble match

-The Undertaker hopefully he is in the Rumble match too along with Kane because we know Miz will be in it and so will Sheamus and Morrison and Matt Hardy and Big Show hopefully and Kofi and then there's the Nexus members of Ezekiel Jackson, Skip Sheffield, Heath Slater, and David Otunga, Edge, Bryan, Gabriel, DiBiase, etc. meaning anyone can win

Last edited by Terry Gyimah; 12-25-2011 at 11:37 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome