Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #4413 (permalink)
smitlick
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

smitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a pushsmitlick is getting a push
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH - Final Battle 2011

1. Michael Elgin vs TJ Perkins

2. Tommaso Ciampa vs Jimmy Rave
**3/4
NYCs hate for Todd Sinclair is fucking stupid and the people that continue the bullshit should just fuck off. They should never wonder why nobody gives a fuck for there stupid fuckwit chants.

3. ROH TV Title - Elimination Match
Jay Lethal vs Mike Bennett vs El Generico
Maria looks great.. Uhh ok.. Odd booking having Lethal retain. It seemed Bennett was a certainty here.

4. Bunch of Stips
Steve Corino vs Kevin Steen
***3/4
Jimmys ref attire is amazing. Was really hoping Generico and Steen would reunite.

5. Tag Gauntlet
The Bravado Brothers vs Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs FutureShock vs The Young Bucks vs The All Night Express
**3/4
Disappointed FutureShock lost but happy to see a hopeful Bucks vs Briscoes feud assuming the Briscoes win which they better.

6. Roderick Strong vs CHRIS FUCKING HERO
***-***1/4
I hope to god Hero stays.

7. ROH Tag Titles
Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team vs The Briscoe Brothers
Silly booking and way to fucking long. The first 10 or so should have been on TV and had nothing to do with this match...

8. ROH Title
Davey Richards vs Eddie Edwards
***1/4
Don't hate it as much as everyone else but fuck... None of there moves mean anything if you keep doing this stupid shit. Its the same reason i don't care much for the Dragon/Steen Guerrilla Warfare Match. This and Steen needs to be the Champ in 2012.

I really don't feel that watching this all in one sitting is much of a help with my thoughts on the last two matches and will probably give them a rewatch at some point in the future.