Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Women suck...

Thread: Women suck...
View Single Post

Old 05-11-2005, 03:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
Emperor Swindlertine
The Old Man

Emperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselvesEmperor Swindlertine has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Women suck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXXX
Oh shut the hell up you moron, what you're talking about is a minority of women who are complete whores. Don't generalise just because some girl has left you for someone else. I personally don't know of anyone who has got 2 guys- one for emotional support and the other for her sexual needs, so what you're saying is complete and utter crap
Alexxx, I <3 you, but:

I agree with the new guy.
At the Coast here, we have a population of young women all looking for a 'free' ride, all chasing down a 'hot' body, & a 'fat' wallet...it is truely an epidemic, lol...or more, a profession here.
There is a speciality of money & body chasers here, who do exactly what he described, & spend their spare time whining about the bastards they have to **** for the money/prestige/etc...

Not everyone certainly, but I could dish out a couple dozen I know easily all 18-28 & female, & I'd be hard up to find a couple of decent girls.

So in his brief young life at the coast, he is correct, unfortunately, that IS how life here is...shallow for sure, but true.

<3