Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Women suck...
Thread: Women suck...
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Emperor Swindlertine
The Old Man
Re: Women suck...

Originally Posted by AleXXX
Oh shut the hell up you moron, what you're talking about is a minority of women who are complete whores. Don't generalise just because some girl has left you for someone else. I personally don't know of anyone who has got 2 guys- one for emotional support and the other for her sexual needs, so what you're saying is complete and utter crap
Alexxx, I <3 you, but:

I agree with the new guy.
At the Coast here, we have a population of young women all looking for a 'free' ride, all chasing down a 'hot' body, & a 'fat' wallet...it is truely an epidemic, lol...or more, a profession here.
There is a speciality of money & body chasers here, who do exactly what he described, & spend their spare time whining about the bastards they have to **** for the money/prestige/etc...

Not everyone certainly, but I could dish out a couple dozen I know easily all 18-28 & female, & I'd be hard up to find a couple of decent girls.

So in his brief young life at the coast, he is correct, unfortunately, that IS how life here is...shallow for sure, but true.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome