Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Have grammar, punctuation, and spelling been cut from schools since I went?

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2005, 12:48 PM   #44 (permalink)
WWF Angel
Moron

WWF Angel 501 - 1000WWF Angel 501 - 1000WWF Angel 501 - 1000WWF Angel 501 - 1000WWF Angel 501 - 1000WWF Angel 501 - 1000WWF Angel 501 - 1000
Default Re: Have grammar, punctuation, and spelling been cut from schools since I went?

No matter how you look at it, no matter if you are speaking it, writing it, typing it, or sending it with telekinesis the fact remains, there is a difference between a word not existing and a word simply being spelled wrong. TRUE.
If your teacher were correcting your paper and you had spelled a word wrong she would not say to you that it was not a word, because that is untrue, she would tell you it was spelled wrong which is true and which is also bottom line. TRUE.
By the way, when I stated "literally speaking", and "technically speaking", I was not referring to actual spoken words hence the use of the parenthesis. Also if you want to get literal, or down and dirty, about it then what the hell is btw, that isn't a word or a recognized abbreviation for a word in the English language.

You can reply saying this,
You can reply stating that,
But we all know I'm right,
So save you're breath cat.

You can twist my words,
You can pitch a fit,
All that proves is that,
You're all full of sh!t.

WWF Angel is offline   Reply With Quote