Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Game sale/specials thread.

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #51 (permalink)
Nearô
Men of Mayhem

Nearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Game sale/specials thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Link a credit/debit card to your Paypal and life gets easier. I never transfer funds to my account.
Only problem is if you go over the transfer limit, if that is still how it is. You use to have to link your bank account with PayPal if you transferred over $2,000 USD. I surpassed that amount along time ago, so my bank account is still on there, but I do use my debit card from my other bank account to primarily make purchases unless it is large.

But it definitely is nice if someone has paid me to be able to deposit it in my bank account; I have a PayPal Debit and Credit Card as well.