Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #482 (permalink)
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Rickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

^^^^
I have 2, vol 28 and 35. I preferred 35 but 28 wasn't bad or anything.

Rate Tank!!! The thing I love about Shimmer besides the wrestling is the entertaining characters. Kellie Skater, Madison Eagles, MsChif, Cat Power, the Canadian Ninjas, etc.

Kellie Skater makes squash matches so much fun. I enjoy her overconfidence and the fact that she's practically indestructible.

Anyway I'd say start with 35. Or both 35 and 28 like I did. One of the most entertaining promotions besides Chikara(though I haven't seen Chikara lately). Hmmm...

edit: Though I'm not the best person to speak about Shimmer since I've only seen 2 volumes. BUT! What I did see in only 2 volumes I liked...ALOT!

You know you remember this.

Last edited by Rickey : 12-19-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Rickey is offline   Reply With Quote