Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #2941 (permalink)
Cole Phelps
Moron

Cole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friends
Default Im a big man !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
Ummm, smoking weed the night before you work makes you a bad ass? Please tell me how bro.

It's completely normal, I used to sleep 3 hours before I had school and still be baked, hell I used to bun right before going to class and also starting my work shift.

You don't smoke right before going to work, Phelps?
because i went to highschool with you and now im going to tell your mommy you smoke weed. You have a little dick issue rated r so please save your self the humiliation and never speak out of turn to me again boy. I'm a bigger man then you'll ever be !
Cole Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote