Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #151 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Christmas Mafia 2011 Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Yeah I know you like to have numbers before a normal post, that's why I said it before. I also know you like to keep it simple and believable.

your theory doesn't make as much sense though, if you're pretending to have a pr they probably wouldn't rolecop you and with the likes of Fap and Postage in this game I think they would choose them over you as well, especially if they thought you had a pr.
the rolecop is to doublecheck that i'm not hiding a power role that makes me a heightened threat.

also with my character they could push an easy lynch. but after what i just did you GF theory won't hold up b/c i'll show up town and gf's can't do me.