Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post
post #4238 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Obfuscation
Die Neon Czarina

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Chikara ~ High Noon

1) Fire Ant/Solider Ant vs Matt Jackson/Nick Jackson ~ ***3/4

2) Sara Del Rey vs Jakob Hammermeier ~ *3/4

3) Green Ant vs Tursas ~ ***1/2

4) Archibald Peck vs Colt Cabana ~ **1/2

5) Icarus vs Gregory Iron ~ **1/4

6) No DQ/Mask or Mask vs Eye Of Tyr or Hair Match ~ Ultramantis Black/Hallowicked vs Ares/Tim Donst ~ ***1/2

7) 12 Large Summit Finals/Chikara Grand Championship ~ Eddie Kingston vs Mike Quackenbush ~ ****1/2

PPV of the year. I haven't seen every PPV, but I don't care. I'm making that claim. Nothing this year has satisfied me in such a way that this did. I thought NOTHING could top CM Punk's triumph in Chicago at Money In The Bank. I was proved wrong with Kingston winning. Really was. The post match stuff was too much. The promo that followed inspired me and made me realize how proud I am to say I've been following Chikara for about 5 years now. I'm not gonna lie, I got emotional. With tears in my eyes as I watched that, I knew, I just 100% knew that this is the greatest promotion in the world. Something I've thought for a while now. Only after seeing this, I know it to be fact. And I hope others do soon too. 2011. One hell of a year for one hell of a wrestling promotion.

You suck the blood of the afflicted.
Those lacking imagination take refuge in reality.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome