Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.
View Single Post
post #88 of (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 12:27 PM
iMac
Step Up And Play...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

I haven't got time to give you a review of Smackdown man, but I can take a few mins to leave some predictions. Should be good to review the ppv at some point next week imo.

Prediction Template:

World Heavyweight Championship:
8. Batista© vs. Triple H
I don't see any reason why Batista should lose now, especially not to Triple H. 'The Animal' retains.

7.Shawn Michaels vs. ?
(If Shawn Michaels wins, he will get a World title shot; If Shawn Michaels loses he will become the property of Raw General Manager, Eric Bischoff)
It's gotta be Bischoff's guy. Surely? So many storyline posibilities to come from Michaels losing.

1.Edge vs. Chris Jericho
See below.

5.Christian vs. Ric Flair
I remember you handled Edge and Christian perfectly on the last Raw I reviewed. And again, both came out of last week's Raw looking good. But I just don't see both of them winning tonight. So, since I think a win for Christian would be the more valuable heading forward, I'm taking him to win, and Edge to lose.

2.WWE Intercontinental Championship: 2 on 1 Handicap Match:
(Charlie Haas is banned from ringside; Shelton Benjamin can pin EITHER man to win the title)
Muhammad Hassan© and The Great Khali vs. Shelton Benjamin
I think Benjamin loses tonight, then eventually wins a 1 on 1 match with Hassan. But he'll look good in a losing effort here.

6.WWE Women’s Championship: No Disqualifications Match:
Trish Stratus© vs. Victoria
I'm going for the champ here. Victoria's team won the tag match on Raw, so Trish gets a win back tonight.

4.World Tag Team Championships: Triple Threat Match:
The Dudley Boyz© vs. Sonjay Dutt and Daivari vs. The Basham Brothers
I'm all in with the Arab guys tbh.

3.Mark Jindrak vs. Big Show
Jindrak and Regal seem pretty much on fire right now, so they pull off the win. Won't be clean, but it'll happen imo.

Bonus Points

Predict the match order:
Done

Which match will be longest?
Batista vs. Triple H

Which match will be the shortest?
Trish vs. Victoria

How many championships will change hands?
One

Which team will take the fall in the Tag title match?
The Bashams imo

Who will Eric Bischoff choose to face Shawn Michaels?
Tomko was my guess a couple of weeks ago, but you just went and did that on Raw. So now I'm sayin'... Kane. If it's not him I got nothin'.

WWE: The Evolution Of Greed
2007 King of the Ring Has Been Posted!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome