Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #356 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

In the process of putting my music back onto my laptop and mp3 player after both died like a couple of cunts. And I fully approve of the '59 Sound being listed. I'd probably call that one of my favourite albums of all time at this point, given the fact I've played it more than pretty much any non-Springsteen album over the course of the last 2 or so years.

Can't believe I missed you adding Texas Flood, too. I've played The Sky is Crying so often over the last couple years that I had almost forgotten how great Texas Flood was. I should make that song the soundtrack to my fucking life.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote