Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Have grammar, punctuation, and spelling been cut from schools since I went?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2005, 06:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
YouSuck
Jobber

YouSuck is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Have grammar, punctuation, and spelling been cut from schools since I went?

Quote:
For those who make it a constant effort to do so...well. If they can't invest the brainwaves to post conceivably, why should we invest the brainwaves to care? (Or the energy to write about it?)

I always found it mediocre to rant about it...because, here we sit...still facing the problem.
Well, when I saw someone put the apostrophe in "want", my blood started to boil. This created a lot of extra energy and frustration, which I depleted by writing this post

I don't believe that rants ever solve anything really; they are just a way for people to let out their frustrations, worries, feelings, whatever. It cleanses the mind and allows people to get stuff off their chest so they can continue on with more important things. While it doesn't solve the problem, it often stops the person from worrying or stressing over the problem as much.

That's just what I think anyway.
YouSuck is offline   Reply With Quote