Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Thread

1M views 11K replies 303 participants last post by  Lane 
#1 ·
#6,405 ·
That Hero shoot sounds batshit interesting.

- glad that Hero confirmed Super Dragon's legit badassery, I love it
- Hero/Danielson outdrew Joe/Kobashi? Damn!
- so his chubby look is on purpose? Ok...
- sad to hear Quack can be such an asshole, he seems like a pretty damn messed up man, judging from Hero's shoot
- always knew Pain and Gage are pieces of shit who can't wrestle whatsoever

#6,406 ·
ROH - All Star Extravaganza

Tag Team Scramble
The SAT vs. Da Hit Squad vs. Divine Storm vs. Special K (Joey Matthews & Dixie) - **1/2

#1 Contender's Trophy Gauntlet
CM Punk vs. Michael Shane - **3/4
Michael Shane vs. Paul London - **
Paul London vs. Amazing Red - **1/2
Paul London vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson - **3/4

ROH Tag Team Championship
The Prophecy (Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, & Donovan Morgan)(c) vs. Homicide, Low Ki, & Doug Williams - ***1/2

Alexis Laree vs. Allison Danger - *

Bunkhouse Rules
The Carnage Crew vs. The entire ROH ring crew - Pointless squash.

ROH Championship
Xavier (c) vs. Jay Briscoe - ***1/4

#1 Contender's Trophy - Gauntlet Finals
"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles - ****1/4

Shinjiro Ohtani & Masato Tanaka vs. Low Ki & Steve Corino - ***1/2

Overall: 8/10

- The opener is a fun little spotfest, nothing more. Everyone got their chance to shine in the gauntlet, including a pretty long first match in Punk/Shane that showcased a ton of offense from Punk. I honestly loved Michael Shane as a heel in the early days of ROH. Sure he wasn't the greatest wrestler in the world but he was old school and slowed down the pace and got so much heat for his cheap wins. Plus his feud with Paul London was awesome, and there was still some hatred in their match on this show, although it was on the short side. London had a couple nice underdog performances until Dragon stepped in and fucked him up.

- So the story behind the tag title match is that when Daniels & Morgan won the tag "titles" ROH just gave them a trophy that read Prophecy. So Daniels found a loophole and said since there's multiple members of the prophecy, we'll defend the titles in any type of match we want, hence the 6 man. Pretty clever stuff. The match was a delight to see 6 of the top guys in there at once. Joe was the focal point and my god was he a beast. Bit of a flat ending but a lot of good action throughout and there's not much to complain about in a match that features a Chaos Theory~!

- I really liked Xavier/Briscoe. Say what you want about Xavier but the guy was a hell of an athlete at the time and had some pretty good matches against underdog challengers like Jay & London. The constant interference from Simply Luscious was a little ridiculous at times and the ref literally looked right at it once or twice but whatever, a part of the Prophecy's shtick I guess. Jay looked seriously great at age 18. Still uses some of the exact same moves and sequences 10 years later though...

- Danielson/AJ, WOW. Talk about stiff. So many hard forearms, elbows, & clotheslines. One from AJ just busted Dragon wide open instantly and swelled his eye up. Lots of great mat wrestling early on, reminded me a lot of Benoit/Angle from Wrestlemania... X7 I believe. Amazing how Danielson already looked like the best in the world back in 02 and how fuckin awesome AJ was at selling the stiff shots and throwin em right back. Really great finish too that made Danielson look like he had to be killed in order to lose.

- The main event was just awesome nonstop action for 15 minutes. Ohtani & Tanaka looked like they were on a whole nother level and the crowd loved every second of it. Great way to end a very good show, and props to Low Ki for pullin double duty and wrestling for damn near 40 minutes that night.​

#6,407 · (Edited)
AAW - Point of No Return 2012

1. The Awesome Threesome vs Davey Vega & Mat Fitchett
**1/4

2. Markus Crane vs Dan Lawrence
3/4*

3. The Clash vs Josh Raymond, Christian Able & T.D. Thomas
**3/4

4. Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine vs Jimmy Jacobs & Arik Cannon
***1/4

5. Mason Beck vs ACH
**1/4

6. Shane Hollister vs Davey Richards
***1/2

7. MsChif vs Danny Daniels

8. AAW Heavyweight Title - 2 out of 3 Falls
Michael Elgin vs Silas Young
****1/4

AAW - Day Of Defiance 2011

1. Jesse Emerson vs Marion Fontaine

2. The Clash vs Austin Manix & T.D. Thomas

3. Keith Walker vs Louis Lyndon
**1/2

4. Mason Beck & Irish Airborne vs Dan Lawrence, Ryan Boz & Shane Hollister
**3/4

5. Chris Hall vs N8 Mattson
DUD

6. Alex Colon vs Chrisjen Hayme vs Jimmy Jacobs vs Sami Callihan vs Samuray Del Sol
**3/4

7. AAW Tag Titles
Zero Gravity vs The Awesome Threesome

8. Silas Young vs Rhino
***1/4​

#6,408 ·
AAW - Day Of Defiance 2012

Winner Gets AAW Heavyweight Title in Main Event
DOD Battle Royal - **

Jordan McEntyre vs. MsChif - *

Tweek Phoenix vs. Louis Lyndon - **1/4

Samuray Del Sol vs. TD Thomas vs. Knight Wagner vs. Marco Cordova - **3/4

Dan Lawrence vs. Shane Hollister - ***

House Of Truth (Danny Daniels & Jesse Emerson) vs. Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine - **

Eric Ryan & Bobby Beverly vs. Josh Raymond & Christian Able - ***1/2

Jacob Hollows vs. Gregory Iron - *

Marcus Crane vs. Gregory Iron - *

Johnny Gargano vs. Arik Cannon - ***1/2

AAW Heavyweight Title
Silas Young vs. BJ Whitmer - ***1/4

A very good tag featuring Raymond/Able continuing their roll and Cannon looking better then he has in DGUSA are the highlights of the show. The main was a little slow at times and the undercard was designed to further storylines and feature guys like Hollister/Lyndon more then anything else.

#6,409 ·
A proper re-watch:

The Colony & Jigsaw vs. The Swarm & The Shard ***1/2 (very good)

Mixed Martial Archie vs. Kobald *3/4 (too campy, yet entertaining as hell)

The Batiri vs. The Throwbacks ***

Tianlong vs. 17 N/A (squash)

The Young Bucks vs. Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin ***1/2 (TYB delivered)

3.0 & The Spectral Envoy vs. Tim Donst, Jakob Hammermeier & The Bravados **

Grand Championship

Eddie Kingston © vs. Kevin Steen ***1/4

3-on-1 Handicap
FIST vs. Gran Akuma **

Sara Del Rey vs. El Generico ****1/4 (excellent shit)

Good show, plenty of good wrestling, some comedy, and Generico/Queen was excellent. The Grand Title match could've been better.

#6,410 ·
I just started watching wrestling again and I feel way out of the loop. Could you give me some matches to put me up to speed, and the best ones to watch from the start of 2011 till present. I just need to get back into it

#6,411 ·
- Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards - ROH Best In The World 2011
- El Generico vs Kevin Steen - PWG Steen Wolf
- El Generico vs Kevin Steen - PWG BOLA 2011
- Kota Ibushi vs Dick Togo - DDT 27/3/11
- Eddie Edwards vs Chris Hero - ROH Revolution Canada
- Big Van Walter vs Daisuke Sekimoto - wXw 16 Carat Gold 2012 Day 2
- Michael Elgin vs Davey Richards - ROH Showdown In The Sun Night 2

#6,414 · (Edited)
Chikaras been good. Archibald Peck has been amazing for them.

You should look these up from 2011 & 2012

- Eddie Kingston vs El Generico - Chaos In The Sea of Lost Souls
- Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw vs The Colony - Creatures From The Tar Swamp
- The SAT vs QuackSaw & Manami Toyota - King of Trios 2011 Night 1
- Team Minnesota (1-2-3 Kid & Arik Cannon & Darin Corbin) vs Team Michinoku Pro (Great Sasuke & Jinsei Shinzaki & Dick Togo)
- Team Osaka Pro vs F.I.S.T. - King of Trios 2011 Night 2
- Zack Sabre Jr vs Pinkie Sanchez vs Marshe Rockett vs El Generico - King of Trios 2011 Night 2
- QuackSaw & Manami Toyota vs Team Michinoku Pro - King of Trios 2011 Night 2
- El Generico vs 1-2-3 Kid - King of Trios 2011 Night 3
- The Colony vs F.I.S.T. - King of Trios 2011 Night 3
- Hallowicked vs Mike Quackenbush - Aniversario & His Amazing Friends
- Ophidian vs Mike Quackenbush - A Demon In His Pocket
- Jigsaw vs Eddie Kingston - Chikarasaurus Rex King of Sequel Night 2
- Claudio Castagnoli vs Sara Del Rey - Chikarasaurus Rex King of Sequel Night 2
- Fire Ant vs Eddie Kingston - Martyr Yourself To Caution
- Mike Quackenbush vs Sara Del Rey - Small But Mighty
- Sara Del Rey vs Kana - Klunk In Love
- The Colony vs Kotoge/Harada - Klunk In Love
- El Generico vs Ophidian - Cibernetico The Animated Series
- Eddie Kingston vs Mike Quackenbush - High Noon
- Aja Kong, Mio Shirai & Tsubasa Kuragaki vs Manami Toyota, Hanako Nakamori & Sawako Shimono - JoshiMania Night 3
- Chuck Taylor vs Archibald Peck - Its How You Play The Game
- Archibald Peck vs Mr Touchdown - I'll Be A Mummy's Uncle
- El Generico vs Sara Del Rey - Hot Off The Griddle

And anything else with Archibald Peck in it.

AAW - Scars and Stripes 2011

1. Zero Gravity vs The Clash

2. Christian Faith vs Jesse Emerson

3. Ryan Boz vs Austin Mannix
SQUASH

4. Irish Airborne vs Eric Ryan & Bobby Beverly

5. Mason Beck vs Shane Hollister
***1/4

6. Awesome Threesome vs Colt Cabana & Gregory Iron
**1/4

7. Michael Elgin vs Brent B
**1/2

8. Arik Cannon vs Jimmy Jacobs
***1/4

9. Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine vs Keith Walker & N8 Mattson
***1/4

10. 2/3 Falls
Silas Young vs Dan Lawrence
***1/4

AAW - A Reign of Violence 2011

1. Louis Lyndon vs Shane Hollister
***1/4

2. Christian Faith vs Austin Mannix
1/2*

3. Keith Walker vs TD Thomas
**1/4

4. Mason Beck vs Jimmy Jacobs
**3/4

5. Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine vs The Clash

6. Awesome Threesome vs Zero Gravity
**1/2

7. MsChif vs Sassy Stephie
**1/4

8. Silas Young vs Gregory Iron

9. Arik Cannon vs Steve Corino
***1/2​

Also got done with RF Video Shoots with Jillian Hall & JT Smith. Both were ok. Jillians was lacking detail and JT's was fine but hes too nice.

PWG - DDT4 2012

1. The Fightin' Taylor Boys vs The RockNES Monsters

2. The Dynasty vs Future Shock
***1/4

3. 2 Husky Black Guys vs Sami Callihan & Roderick Strong
***1/2

4. The Young Bucks vs The Super Smash Brothers
***1/2

5. 2 Husky Black Guys vs The RockNES Monsters

6. Future Shock vs The Super Smash Brothers

7. PWG World Title
Kevin Steen vs Sami Callihan

8. 2 Husky Black Guys vs The Super Smash Brothers
***1/2

Just listed it on ebay as well

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170895266996#ht_500wt_1156

ROH - Unity

1. The House of Truth vs The All Night Express

2. Mike Bennett vs Mike Sydal

3. The Young Bucks vs The Bravado Brothers
***1/2

4. No DQ
Kevin Steen & Jimmy Jacobs vs El Generico & BJ Whitmer
***1/2

5. The Colony vs Adam Cole, Jay Lethal & TJ Perkins
***3/4

6. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team vs Team Ambition
***1/4

7. ROH Tag Titles
The Briscoes vs Jigsaw & Hallowicked
***1/2

Listed this as well
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ROH-Unit...es_TV_Shows&hash=item27ca28f5ef#ht_500wt_1156

AAW - Day of Defiance 2012

1. Battle Royal

2. Jordan McEntyre vs MsChif

3. Louis Lyndon vs Tweek Phoenix
**1/4

4. Knight Wagner vs Marco Cordova vs Samuray Del Sol vs T.D. Thomas
**3/4

5. Dan Lawrence vs Shane Hollister

6. Danny Daniels & Jesse Emerson vs Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine
**3/4

7. Bobby Beverly & Eric Ryan vs Christian Able & Josh Raymond
***1/4

8. Gregory Iron vs Jacob Hollows
DUD

9. Gregory Iron vs Markus Crane
DUD

10. Arik Cannon vs Johnny Gargano
***1/2

11. BJ Whitmer vs Silas Young
***1/2

How haven't ROH signed up Silas & Hollister yet. Two of the better unsigned guys around IMO.​

Also finished the Kevin Nash Timeline 1995 Shoot. Its pretty good. Nash goes into heaps of detail and it probably goes around 3 hours. Nash to me is always entertaining so this was good although he seems to be hard for anyone that can walk through an airport and be noticed...

#6,413 ·
CZW Tangled Web 5 results
1. Shane Strickland defeated Rich Swann.

- Before the next match, Drew Gulak comes out and brings out the newest member of the Gulak Campaign for a Better Combat Zone, Kimber Lee.

2. Drew Gulak defeated Greg Excellent by submission with the Gu-Lock.

3.CZW Tag Team Titles:The Nation of Intoxication (Devon Moore & Lucky thURTeen) defeated 4-Loco (Azrieal & Bandido Jr.) w/Chrissy Rivera to win the titles.

4. "The Callihan Death Machine" Sami Callihan defeated Ruckus by submission with the Stretch Muffler.

- CZW announced that they will return to the farm of CZW Owner D.J. Hyde for a show on September 22nd.

5.CZW Jr. Title:"The Whole Foxin Show" AR Fox (c) defeated Alex Colon of 4-Loco w/Chrissy Rivera to retain the title.

- After the match, Fox challenged Wired TV Champion Dave Crist to a title for title Ladder Match on September 8th at "Down to the Sickness" as part of the CZW/EVOLVE doubleheader.

6.CZW World Title:"The Ultraviolent Beast" MASADA (c) & Joker wrestled to a double count-out.

- After the match, MASADA & Joker laid out the referee, then went nose-to-nose and said they want a re-match with one another on September 8th.

Intermission to set up the Tangled Web

7.Main Event in Tangled Web V:CZW Owner D.J. Hyde defeated "The Bulldozer" Matt Tremont.

- During the match, Tremont suffered a deep gash to his arm.

- After the match, Joe Gacy & Hyde assaulted Tremont until many CZW babyfaces ran in to make the save.

- Greg Excellent got the mic and said he was using his 3rd & final wish so that Tremont can face Hyde in Delaware on September 22nd to close the show.

#6,415 · (Edited)
I hope this is the right place.. some matches from the old TNA i re-watched.

Samoa Joe vs. Chris Sabin (7/17/05, No Surrender) - ****
Awesome match, Joe was such a great & believable monster, sucks they ruined him. Sabin worked like the PERFECT underdog and the crowd was on fire (West and Tenay were great too).

Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe (12/10/06, Turning Point) - ****
Another really great match.

TNA X Division: AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe (12/11/05, Turning Point) - ****3/4
:mark: everything here was perfect.

#6,418 · (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyMwwj0f9Q&feature=player_embedded

Evans is amazing. Must get some more of his stuff from ACW.

AAW - Bound By Hate 2012

1. Austin Manix vs J.Miller
**1/2

2. Angelus Layne vs MsChif
**1/4

3. The Awesome Threesome vs Christian Able & Josh Raymond vs Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine

4. Colt Cabana vs Mason Beck
**1/2

5. Davey Richards vs Sami Callihan
***3/4

6. Krotch vs Danny Daniels

7. Louis Lyndon vs Jesse Emerson
**3/4

8. Markus Crane & Shane Hollister vs Dan Lawrence & Gregory Iron
**1/4

9. Michael Elgin vs Kyle O'Reilly
***1/2

10. Arik Cannon, BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs vs Silas Young & Irish Airborne
***1/4​

#6,419 ·
Finished watching War of the Wire II yesterday.

1. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Trik Davis - *** (Jacobs is fantastic, loved how he changed up his moveset as a heel)
2. Davey Richards & Jerrelle Clark vs. Jimmy Rave & Sal Rinuaro - **3/4 (Rinauro/Rave are tons of fun, which is a word Davey didn't seem to understand even six years ago)
3. Nigel McGuinness vs. Colt Cabana - **3/4 (solid in parts, but never really got going, finish was lame)
4. Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Sydal - ****1/2 (fucking amazing)
6. Austin Aries beat Bryan Danielson, Homicide, & Delirious in a non title Four Corner Survival when Aries pinned Danielson - ***1/2 (went too long, kind of a one-note thing, but still fun times)
7. Jay & Mark Briscoe beat Roderick Strong & Jack Evans - ***1/2 (ehhhh, didn't really dig this, their BITW match was better)
8. BJ Whitmer defeated Necro Butcher in a No Rope Barbed Wire Match - **3/4 (kinda sucked)

and here's some long reviews for Daniels/Sydal and Whitmer/Necro:

Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Sydal, ROH War of the Wire II (7/28/06)

Okay so I've literally never heard anyone say anything about this match so I had no idea what to expect. Which might be why I was so blown away by it. The opening is fairly straightforward, they set up the story of Sydal needing to win the big one because Daniels has beaten him three times, with three different moves, and now Sydal's back from Dragon Gate and his first match is Daniels. Sydal does a really good job at getting over the urgency, there's no posing, no wasted motion, he always tries to follow up a move with another move. But it doesn't always work, because Daniels is the crafty veteran and he can usually stop Sydal's momentum. There's a really nifty subplot with Daniels working the neck too. That isn't out of the ordinary, Daniels usually works the neck, it sets up for three of his finishers, but they play on it later in a big way. That's how I like body part work to be: a subplot, something you'd expect guys to do, rather than the whole focus of the match. The story should be about the struggle to maintain offense, the offense should follow a consistent strategy. They did that really well here.

So the finishing stretch starts with an absolutely sick STO from Daniels that Sydal bumps crazily for, and then Daniels hits the BME, and you think there's no way it can be the end, and you're right, Sydal kicks out. And then Sydal hits a super pretty springboard DDT and Daniels kicks out and the look on Sydal's face is perfect. The "aw, I thought I had it" facial expression is the most overused one in wrestling, but here somehow it's done way better than just about anywhere else. You really get the sense Sydal feels like he needs to beat Daniels, and he needs to do it now, and he thinks he just missed his best chance. And then he goes for a shooting star, but Daniels rolls out of the way, and Sydal lands on his feet, and for once that spot doesn't look super-choreographed, it looks like Sydal actually saw Daniels move and started flipping faster to get his feet under him.

I can't remember the exact sequence and I don't want to spoil it, but the finishing stretch is phenomenal. They work off the neck work Daniels did, and they had me believing every single nearfall. It ended exactly where it should have, too. They built to a major crescendo and then ended at the highest point. The crowd had been split about 50/50 for most of the match, but at the end, every single person was on their feet cheering for Sydal. The postmatch is brilliant too, and you really get the sense that this meant a whole lot to Sydal, both the character and the wrestler.

An incredibly emotional match, with great performances from both guys. A career-making match for Sydal, and something I'm definitely voting for.

BJ Whitmer vs. Necro Butcher (No Ropes Barbed Wire), War of the Wire II

so let me start by saying that I fucking love NRBW matches. the stip is kinda wacky but it almost always creates instant tension and a super easy story that's usually some fun. get a couple guys who can work holds well and pull off awesome facial expressions and you've got an instant recipe for a fun 15-minute match. I love the shit out of the Homicide/Corino match because Homicide was the absolute greatest at selling the barbed wire like it was going to actually kill him.

I'll talk about that one another time though. this one... kinda sucked, to be honest. like I just said, I love this stip, but it's contingent on having two guys who don't completely suck, and fuck it, Necro completely sucks. He does nothing for me at all. apparently this is his good period, and I've watched a good deal of stuff from him and haven't liked him in any of it. he takes godawful bumps, has sloppy offense, never does anything interesting character-wise, or anything at all apart from that chest-slapping thing he does when he's winning, he's slow and shitty at doing anything approaching standard wrestling, he relies on kickouts almost exclusively to build tension, and have I mentioned how awful he is at taking bumps?

Whitmer wasn't horrible, he certainly wasn't Homicide, but if he'd been in there with Homicide I probably could have dug this. but he was saddled with a guy who just dragged the whole thing down. whenever Whitmer would try and do an Irish whip, Necro would just take a couple steps and stop. it was the polar opposite of Homicide going full speed and then trying desperately to stop himself. it looked horrible and killed the early portion of the match for me. and then he never ever seemed like he was scared of the wire. I mean, I get it kinda, Necro's a monster and all, but fuck, put over the stip first and then yourself. and then there was a point where he was supposed to put a chair around Whitmer's neck but he fucked it up and then walked away so Whitmer had to hold it in place which just looked awful.

and then the worst part was that this went like 30 minutes. fuck. there's only so much you should be doing in a NRBW match and the barbed wire should be most of it. there's no need to get fucking ladders and tables and shit involved, the point of a NRBW match is that every single move is supposed to be huge. that's what makes it fun to watch, what makes it different and unique from every other gimmick match. and here they just kinda forgot that, and the wire stopped seeming like a big deal fifteen minutes in because they'd gone into it so many times. and Necro did his thing where he kicked out of everything and aaaauugghhhhh

sorry for the rant, this match just massively disappointed me and I'm bored and in a rambly writing mood.

tl;dr this match isn't very good and it's mostly because Necro sucks, fuck Necro

#6,420 · (Edited)
http://www.rohwrestling.com/sites/d...d_photo_full_news_node/steen2rotortuesday.jpg
As a special bonus you can add the "Kevin Steen: Ascention To The Top" two disc set to this item for the special price of $10. Just us the drop down menu below to add it along with this item. This is a very limited time offer!!!

At some point in their lives every man reaches a breaking point, a moment where he chooses to either persevere through his difficulties or give in and let his problems consume him. On December 19, 2009 at "Final Battle 2009" Kevin Steen faced that moment. With several choice words and the brutal crack of a steel chair, Kevin made his decision and a slow descent into madness that would grow to effect all of Ring of Honor began...

From the closing night of Steen & Generico's ROH World Tag Title reign through the war at "Final Battle 2010" that brought this madman's time in ROH to a temporary end, this 2-DVD set is a chronicle of the matches & the moments that saw Steen spiral out of control. From his tag team battles against The American Wolves & The Young Bucks with El Generico to his Steve Corino-influenced violent turn, this compilation includes Steen's bouts against his former partner, bloody battles against Colt Cabana, his ROH World Championship battle against Tyler Black, and more! From the violence of his matches to the often psychotic words spewing from his mouth, this is Kevin Steen's descent into madness...

Disc 1
1. Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. The American Wolves (Tables Match)…ROH on HDNet #11
2. Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. The Young Bucks…Contention 6/12/19
3. Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. The Young Bucks…Final Battle 2009 12/19/09
4. Steen/Cabana face to face after Final Battle– Video Wire 12/23/09
5. Steen/Cabana Promos – Video Wire 2/9/10
6. Kevin Steen vs. Colt Cabana… 8th Anniversary Show 2/13/10
7. Kevin Steen vs. Kenny Omega…From The Ashes 3/26/10
8. Post match of Cabana/Generico vs. American Wolves...Phoenix Rising 3/27/10
9. Steen/Corino and Cabana/Generico Promos – Video Wire 3/30/10
10. Kevin Steen & Steve Corino vs. Colt Cabana & El Generico…The Big Bang 4/3/10
11. Kevin Steen & Steve Corino vs. Colt Cabana & El Generico (COME-AS-YOU-ARE STREET FIGHT)… Bitter Friends, Stiffer Enemies 2 4/24/10
12. Steen’s Bloody Challenge Video – 4/26/10
13. Cabana answers the challenge- ROH Video Wire 4/28/10
14. Kevin Steen vs. Colt Cabana (34th Street Last Man Standing Deathmatch)… Supercard of Honor V 5/8/10

Disc 2
15. Kevin Steen vs. El Generico… Death Before Dishonor VIII 6/19/10
16. Steen-Generico altercation at intermission at Death Before Dishonor
17. Steen jumps Tyler Black…ROH on HDNet #65 7/12/10
18. Steen & Tyler promos- ROH Video Wire 7/20/10
19. Kevin Steen vs. El Generico… Hate: Chapter II 7/23/10
20. Kevin Steen vs. Tyler Black (ROH World Title Match)…Salvation 7/24/10
21. Kevin Steen & Steve Corino vs. El Generico & Colt Cabana (Street Fight)…ROH on HDNet #67
22. Steen/Corino Promo setting up GBH IX & Generico/Stevens post-match…ROH on HDNet #70
23. Kevin Steen & Steve Corino vs. Colt Cabana & El Generico (Tag Team Chain Match)… Glory By Honor IX 9/11/10
24. Clips of Steen’s involvement in Colt Cabana & El Generico vs. Kenny King & Rhett Titus … Fate Of An Angel II 11/13/10
25. Kevin Steen & Steve Corino vs. The Kings of Wrestling (World Tag Team Title Match)…Fate of an Angel II
26. Kevin Steen vs. Grizzly Redwood…ROH on HDNet #82
27. In ring promo with Kevin Steen…ROH on HDNet #85
28. Final Battle 2010 hype video
29. Kevin Steen vs. El Generico (Unsanctioned Fight Without Honor/ROH Career vs. Mask Match)…Final Battle 2010 12/18/10
aaaaaaaannnndddd.....

http://www.rohwrestling.com/sites/d...oto_full_news_node/livestrongrotortuesday.jpg
Ring of Honor returned to the Pittsburgh, PA area on Saturday, June 30th headlined by Roderick Strong challenging Kevin Steen for the ROH World Title, Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Rhino & Michael Elgin, Rhett Titus vs. Charlie Haas, Eddie Edwards vs. Tommaso Ciampa, BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs, plus more!

1. Kyle O'Reilly vs. Jay Lethal

2. Adam Cole vs. Pepper Parks

3. Four Corner Survival Match: "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett vs. Mike Mondo vs. Kenny King vs. Mike Sydal

4. First Time In ROH: Eddie Edwards vs. Tommaso Ciamapa

5. The War Reignites: BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs

6. Grudge Match: Rhett Titus vs. Charlie Haas

7. Tag Team Grudge Match: Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Rhino & Michael Elgin

8. ROH World Title Match: Kevin Steen vs. Roderick Strong

DVD Bonus:

Winner Gets A World Title Match: Roderick Strong vs. Jay Lethal vs. Adam Cole vs. Mike Bennett

*taped 5/18/12 in Baltimore, MD.

#6,422 ·
PWG Fear

Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. Kenny King & TJ Perkins
***1/4

Roderick Strong vs. Amazing Red

8 Person Tag Team Match
Joey Ryan, Scorpio Sky, Ray Rosas, & Peter Avalon vs. B-Boy, Famous B, Chris Kadillak, & Candice LeRae

Chris Hero vs. Willie Mack
***1/2

Future Shock vs. RockNES Monsters
***3/4

American Wolves vs. Super Smash Brothers
****1/2

PWG World Championship Match
El Generico (c) vs. Dick Togo
****1/4

Guerrilla Warfare Match for the PWG World Tag Team Championships
The Young Bucks (c) vs. Super Dragon & Kevin Steen

Another extremely fun and awesome PWG show and makes me really wanna go on and order DDT 4 2012 and Death To All But Metal. Opener was good albeit I think if we got the original Los Luchas vs Fightin' Taylor Boys and TJ Perkins vs. Kenny King I think it would have made for an even better card. I really thought Red vs Strong was just a run of the mill match and some of the slight botches brought it down. Wow the 8 Person Tag Team Match was one of the best comedy matches I have ever seen it was hard to even give it a star rating because of how fun it was. I liked Hero vs Mack but didn't get quite to the level of the BOLA 2011 match I dont know what to say I just liked this match didn't love it. I am becoming a bigger fan of the RockNES Monsters everytime I watch them and this match was no different and like the commentators said this was a darkhorse match that nobody seemed to talk about before or after but I enjoyed it. SSB vs. The Wolves had it all it had its fun moments its intense moments just an awesome match and I can see why PWG has pushed the SSB like they have. Have never seen a Togo match but this was normal Generico awesomeness and Togo was impressive as well I might have to go back and check some Togo out. I have heard everybody say they were highly dissapointed with the Guerilla Warfare Match but I loved it. I expected choas and that is what I got and the spots were just brutal I love this match and a great way to cap off the night. Overall I think I still like Steen Wolf better but I don't think their is a company that can compete with the run of shows PWG had in the last 4 months of 2011.​

#6,424 · (Edited)
CZW New Heights 2012 IPPV Review:

Alex Colon vs. Devon Moore **

8 Person Up The Ladder Challenge Match
Ruckus vs. Mia Yim vs. Rory Mondo vs.Joe Gacy vs. Niles Young vs. Drew Gulak vs. Latin Dragon vs. Dustin Rayz **3/4

Dave Crist & DJ Hyde vs. Jake Crist & Greg Excellent DUD
Awful.

CZW Tag Team Championship
4 Loco vs. Nation of Intoxication N/A
Didn't watched it because of the last match. I was too tired.

CZW Championship
Masada vs. AR Fox ***1/2
Very good match, the DDT looked sick.

Is Sami/Younger worth a watch? their last match was great, but i'm not a fan of Younger and long matches so i don't know if it's worth the hour.​

#6,427 ·
Those matches sound great and looking forward to how the card is shaping up for the doubleheader. Ricochet/Fox, MASADA/Callihan and now Generico/Del Sol III with a six man in SSB and Swann against The Gentlemen's Club solid stuff all around. I think that they're going with Generico/Del Sol so that they can use them as a tag team going forward which I certainly wouldn't complain about or Gabe is blowing his wad based off the reception of their two previous matches, either or it should be good. Curious to see what they do with Gargano and news of a EVOLVE title.

Book It Cam with Sami Callihan and MASADA:

#6,429 ·
I could see that match happening; make MASADA what Necro was to ROH in a sense. Make him an ultraviolent beast that rampages though EVOLVLE/DGUSA and constantly get the upperhand on Gargano in encounters across EVOLVE, DGUSA and CZW shows. In the end, MASADA challenges Gargano to an ultraviolent match where the underdog Gargano barely manages to fend off MASADA and keeps the title. Something among those lines I think would be cool. Even a one off could make for an entertaining match.

#6,432 ·
Hi, I just found some ROH DVD's at home, I used to collect it, but i stopped since in Italy they're hard to find. I'd like to know if some of these are rare, and maybe their value, since i'd love to sell'em:

The Best Of Samoa Joe World Champion
The Best Of Samoa Joe Vol.2
The Best Of AJ Styles Vol.2
The Best Of Austin Aires
The Best Of Cristopher Daniels- Prophecy Foretold
The Best Of Cristopher Daniels Vol.2 - Say Your Prayers
The Best Of Spanky - Danger Danger!
The Best Of Jack Evans - Defiyng Gravity
The Best Of Paul London - Please Don't Die
Straight Shootin' Series With Mick Foley
ROH Uncensored
Fate Of An Angel
Back To Basics
The Era Of Honor Begins Remastered
Midnight Express Reunion
It All Begins

I looked on ebay too, but some of these aren't there, so I suppose they're hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.