Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #457 (permalink)
theDJK
Six Point Terror

theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000theDJK 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankOfRate View Post
Check out diva-dirt.com and Ringbelles. Two great sites who are extremely informative about mainstream and independent women's wrestling.

I'd also check out some SHIMMER and WSU (which is where AJ came from). Outside of the vets like Del Rey, Mercedes Martinez, Cheerleader Melissa, MsChif etc, there's a ton of great, up and coming talent. Character wise, the Midwest Militia (mostly Allysin Kay and Jessica Havock) are two of the best heels going right now in my opinion. Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews too, who are also superb in the ring. Britani Knight is fabulous too, although she just signed with the WWE so there won't be as much of her around anymore.

I'm also a big fan of Jessie McKay, a great babyface. She is definitely one of the future stars, alongside girls like Athena, Mia Yim, Christina Von Eerie and Kellie Skater.

There are loads more, but those are some of my personal favourites right now.
Hey thanks so much for the info. I'm going to go do some research right now. I need to fall in love with someone new...I can't give AJ all the love lol. Also, need to have more girls in my WWE12.

Hit me up on that Twitta Muhchine @LTxDJK
theDJK is offline   Reply With Quote