Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #456 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2011, 02:25 PM
TankOfRate
Searching for a new identity

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDJK View Post
Hey guys...I'm looking a new name of a great Indie female wrestler I can start getting into. Any suggestions people?
Check out diva-dirt.com and Ringbelles. Two great sites who are extremely informative about mainstream and independent women's wrestling.

I'd also check out some SHIMMER and WSU (which is where AJ came from). Outside of the vets like Del Rey, Mercedes Martinez, Cheerleader Melissa, MsChif etc, there's a ton of great, up and coming talent. Character wise, the Midwest Militia (mostly Allysin Kay and Jessica Havock) are two of the best heels going right now in my opinion. Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews too, who are also superb in the ring. Britani Knight is fabulous too, although she just signed with the WWE so there won't be as much of her around anymore.

I'm also a big fan of Jessie McKay, a great babyface. She is definitely one of the future stars, alongside girls like Athena, Mia Yim, Christina Von Eerie and Kellie Skater.

There are loads more, but those are some of my personal favourites right now.

DEAN AMBROSE'S YOUNG FEMALE COMPANION™

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ef1ef2c3469abab1b7e0ea9da7a3bce5/tumblr_ms5yf6xX7h1r8xjj2o1_500.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshine View Post
Isn't it a coincidence that the rise of feminism coincided with the decline of kayfabe.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome