Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 04:03 AM   #1512 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
9 man mafia does sound fun to be a part of.

Favourite SK is easily Sylar, I'd love to be a role like that.

Prefer two mafias over a cult too, not a fan of cults. Looking forward to your game if its as good as you're saying RUS
not saying it will be good but a lot of the complaints about mafia games will be addressed. Basically - not having 50 million cops, balance between mafia, sk and town, not allowed to claim until you have at least 50% of the vote on you (going to be strict on it, if i see blatent breadcrumbing then modkill. i don't care who you are), town won't be able to scumhunt purely by process of elimination, and there will be some fun roles that either haven't been used for awhile or some theme based tweaks on some common roles.

^^^ speaking of which i'll probably finish writing my roles up either tomorrow or next week and we can go through and get the balance right, add some flavour and get shit sorted so the game is ready to go