Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2011, 02:32 AM   #1908 (permalink)
Rawlin
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant

Rawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselves
Default Re: X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play

Day 9

no one liked VIC, and despite his pleas, dude got killed.

Spoiler for VIC was:

what up bitch? you are sunspot, X-Men aligned. a very clever name, because, you know, you have the powers of the sun and all that kind of shit. having solar power means you're pretty awesome during the day, so i'm giving you a one-shot kill to use in the daytime. just PM me when you want to use it, and before day ends, that person dies. enjoy the role.

Night 9

JOSH was hanging out last night in the steets, and he got jumped and killed.

Spoiler for JOSH was:

what up bitch? you're gambit, X-Men Aligned.. you speak in a sexy french accent, hit on Rogue all the fucking time, and say cool things like mon amie. you also have the ability to manipulate kinetic energy, which makes you DA INVENTOR. your kinetic energy manipulating abilities offers you three items. i don't feel like telling you what they are though, just for lulz. when you want to use one, shoot me a PM and tell me which number item you'd like to choose: #1, #2, or #3. they are already pre-determined, so whichever one you use will give something or possibly do something to the person you gave it to. have fun with that, mon amie. you win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

town was sad and shit.

ugh. come on town, just end the fucking game. it's like what, 2 for majority? jesus.

QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG