Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 05:38 AM   #2860 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
well there are those extreme lightweights Rush that easily get drunk off nothing. I also wouldn't exactly a bad thing because that just means you have to spend less money on beer and dont have to drink as much to get drunk.
throwing up after 2 beers isn't a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL_Wrestling_God View Post
Beer is beer, I've drunk loads of it during beer pong games and didn't throwup at all or even really feel drunk...honestly. I just couldn't really give a description for the alcohol beverge so I shortened it up and labeled it beer. I'm not a drinker and I guess you are so that's good for you. This is no thread for you to tell your drunken monkey truckee stories while going on lunch break.
what on earth are you on about?

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote