Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2011, 04:39 AM   #2853 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL_Wrestling_God View Post
I got drunk with my smoking buddy Lawrence. I'm not a drinker and I don't enjoy it because of the effects of hangover and all that garbage that it puts my body through. We were watching some dvds that I brought over and were having a good time and he was begging me to drink with him so I just told myself it would be a one time thing and just because all the other stuff we were doing was my personal choice I thought it would be cool to return the favor. I drunk a beer and than wasn't really feeling it much and than he gave me another one and I started feeling it. While we were watching tv in his room I threwup all over his floor. He didn't really have a reasonable place for me to throwup because his place is a fucking mess. He got a little pissed off but I cleaned up everything so we both settled down a little bit. Even after I threwup I couldn't get out of his fucking bed and was laying there dead and worthless not being able to respond to almost anything at all. I got up and tried to go to his bathroom and I had to take a dump. I was sitting on his toilet basically half a sleep not being able to move for a good 20 minutes before I eventually crapped. After I crapped I threwup again on my crap. A few of his worthless friends that I'm not a fan of came over and I was just laying on his bed the whole time with a god awful feeling. I got high before all of this to and it totally ruined my high and again reminded me why I smoke and don't drink.
you threw up after 2 beers? you fucking pussy.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote