Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play
View Single Post
post #1861 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 02:11 AM Thread Starter
Rawlin
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play

Night 8

BKB was chilling last night, looking for UDK cuz he wanted to kill that hoe. but UDK was looking for BULK too, so when they both found each other, they decided to dance. Violently. HULK was a quick motherfucker, but UDK's acquired abilities cut deep. He delivered a few deep slashes to HULK's chest, but HULK fought on, countering with blinding speed. He was able to put UDK down with some mighty quick jabs, and used his HULK adrenaline to flip a bus on top of UDK, crushing him. But the cuts were so deep, and he was bleedingg badly, and dropped soon after. He died at the scene as well.

Spoiler for BULK was:

what up bitch? you're quiksilver, Brotherhood of Mutants Aligned. you're really, really, really, fast. there are other things i could explain to you, like the science of your speed and stuff, but you don't care that much and i don't either. you're BULLETPROOF though, so that's cool. you're too fast to get killed, at least the first time anyway, before those damn X-men assess your abilities and figure out what's up. so there you go. one-shot bulletproof, enjoy your game. you win when mafia outnumbers town.

Spoiler for UDK was:

what up bitch? you're mimic, X-Men Aligned. you're a pretty silly character, but whatever, let's get to your role. this should be interesting, so let me explain; once throughout the game, you may choose a night to work your mimic magic. send a PM announcing you would like to use your role, and once verified, you will have a selection to mimic the powers of whoever died that night. if multiple died, it is your choice, and you shall PM which ones you would like to acquire. you can only acquire your team's abilities, so no snatching away from scum. maybe you'll get lucky and be able to acquire a good role, or maybe you won't get shit and no one dies that night. who knows, good luck.

With one scum left, the town looked upon each other, knowing the end was in sight. Could they capture the win?

day is going, lets do this. think theres five left, which means three for majority.

cool and smooth, that's how i play.

QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome