Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #695 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearSamcro™ View Post
GameStop is trying to run a Monopoly on things like this. Most of the time it is just something that will be available on DLC later on, but giving people serious advantages like that before earning it is ridiculous.
Yeah, that would have destroyed the game at a very early stage. Would have been so easy just to sneak up on people and kill them. I'm also not a big fan of different companies having all types of DLC packs, surely they should all have the same?

Now I know why they do it, but some have better ones than others, and there are usually some packs that I want but don't want to buy from that particular retailer. GAME, over here, had the best New Vegas DLC pack, it included a life saving watering can that was a Godsend on Hardcore mode. But the annoying thing was they were the only ones that sold the Collector's Edition. Which was annoying as they ALWAYS charge full price. But, hey, I had the money and really wanted it!

Just defeated Alduin for the first time, his Fire breath almost fucked me up the first time he used it. Also, Paarthurnax is fucking awesome, love his voice.

Banner & Avy - Abk™
TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote