Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #623 (permalink)
jawbreaker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

random observations on the 11/26 show:

- it's like ROH doesn't want the Briscoes to get over as heels. which sucks because when the fans are cheering for them they're absolutely intolerable.

- surprise! the Briscoes come out, the fans chant "man up", and then they have an absolutely intolerable match with Coleman and Alexander.

- Coleman is fine but I still know absolutely nothing about Cedric Alexander.

- the Elgin squash wasn't too great.

- zero interest in the Edwards training segment. I don't want to watch him wrestle Richards, and nothing they can do is going to make me want to at this point.

- the Roddy vignette made me laugh out loud. if that was the intention then it did a good job.

- Generico/Lethal was fine I guess.

I'm actually significantly less interested in Final Battle now than I was before I watched this show, mainly because I was reminded that the Briscoes-WGTT match is going to actually happen. I've seen them wrestle each other twice this year, plus a four-way. I don't need to see them wrestle again. And ROH appears intent on turning the Briscoes face again, which I have no interest in seeing either. I can't foresee myself ordering this show regardless of what Steen does.
jawbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote