Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12
Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post
post #5093 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 04:16 AM
Bro
BULK SEASON

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Ricardo is only a manager. He is not unlockable.

I'd created a character, played 4 months with him on universe, got to 100% momentum and all that jazz, then I started RTWM with the CAW shit, and my guy has been replaced by that Jacob fuck. Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, when I finish RTWM, does it fix itself up?
No, your CAW stays like that. I did the same thing and after I finished my RTWM had to go back and fix all the stuff my guy got from being Jacob Cass like the height, name, entrance and the moveset changes.

It sucks balls because the game doesn't bother saying to copy your CAW to another slot then use that slot for Jacob Cass.

But yeah basically finish RTWM then when Cass's story ends you restart RTWM on Sheamus or HHH story, save it then go back and re-do your guys stuff again. You have to do this because if your RTWM is still saved on Jacob Cass's story it won't let you edit the character back to what you had it as.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome