Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 12-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #5083 (permalink)
JuulDK
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

JuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new hereJuulDK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE '12

So... I just finished My first RAW in Universe, and it saw WWE Champion CM Punk defeat US Champion Dolph Ziggler in the "Remarkable Match". But then after Punk beat Ziggler, Mr. McMahon came out and asked Punk if he had forgotten about his other match, and then out came Jacob Cass from the RTWM Rookie Storyline

By the way, I started the first match on RAW and it just continues through all matches on RAW and onto Superstars, without me getting the opportunity to change the superstars in the matches. Is that normal? Or am I doing something wrong??
JuulDK is offline   Reply With Quote