Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #90 (permalink)
Brandon_Brownson
Learning to break kayfabe

Brandon_Brownson is an after thoughtBrandon_Brownson is an after thought
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Alright, this was a pretty good update. Nice to see that Galloway's part of developmental now. Also, updating the first post according to whose on the roster, who currently holds the titles, whose currently in developmental, ext, ext, is a really nice touch that I just noticed! I'm really hoping that the developmental roster continues to grow, and, if it gets big enough, I'd love to see a developmental show case. I can't remember who did it, but when I first started checking out the BTB's on here roughly around 6 (?) months ago, I saw a guy who had a show devoted to pitting developmental stars against main-roster talent, and I thought that was really cool, and with the caliber of talent in your developmental already, I think you could do something special with that.

The Noble promo was really good! I'm hoping that you continue to work him like this, because it's a great gimmick and could easily get him pretty over! I always liked Noble, and have always wanted to see something more done with him then what WWE ever did with him (I don't watch a lot of ROH, so I don't know how they handled him).

The Mercenaries promo was kind of cool, and I'm loving the 2-out-of-3 falls thing. At first, I thought that they should have put their number 1 contendership on the line, but looking at their characters, that would have made no sense, so good call there.

All in all, can't wait for the next show, mate! Keep up the good work!
Brandon_Brownson is offline   Reply With Quote