Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2011, 06:43 AM   #649 (permalink)
P.Smith
Humbled

P.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friendsP.Smith needs to make some friends
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
Heh, yeah, it would if I hadn't already put in 100+ hours into it. I started to use it when I was in the high 40s(character level). Only got my Pickpocketing and lock-picking to level 100. Nothing else. I already had my Sneak and Speech to 100. So it hasn't ruined it at all for me. Now I can't use the book since it's disappeared from the bookshelf.

I can still get dicked by more powerful enemies, especially Frost dragons now that I have zero resistance against them.
Fair enough, I would just get really bored of the game if I leveled all the way up right at the start.
P.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote