Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Have grammar, punctuation, and spelling been cut from schools since I went?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2005, 02:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jake_p53
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Jake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missedJake_p53 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Have grammar, punctuation, and spelling been cut from schools since I went?

I think the amount of spelling errors are just to do with being lazy, not stupidity in particular. It does get slightly frustrating, but you can only deal with it. However, when it comes to full posts with every word mispelled, or in all capitals, now that is really annoying.

Sometimes though, you have to consider that the person just hit the wrong key by mistake or something, because I do that every now and then. Mostly it has to do with typing too fast.

Responding to the 'Umaga's mum passes away' thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCkeH View Post
Umaga used to be Rikishi??..

Damn, I dont see it really...

RIP

Jake_p53 is offline   Reply With Quote