Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #2828 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
typical wrestling fan comment. Lesnar does have a decent chance of winning but Overeem is a K1 kickboxing champion and Brock hates getting hit. He turtles out of shots and takes a punch like a woman. If Lesnar comes out and tries to bumrush Overeem and hit him with a double leg then he'll cop a fair amount of damage on the way in. Lesnar needs to be patient, try and get the fight to the ground and GnP his way to victory. Classic striker/wrestler fight.

i had it as a draw but i'll need to rewatch. At the time i had the last round as a 10-8.
Typical wrestling fan comment? Yeah say that when Lesnar actually does what I said, Overeem is a tough dude though NO DOUBT.

Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote