Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #2827 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
I'm surprised there's only a month left till Lesnar's fight, time is flying, I remember thinking when it was announce, how am I going to wait this long? and Now it's only a month away.

Overeem seems to have a lot of support, surprising because Lesnar is a beast that is going to knock him out.
typical wrestling fan comment. Lesnar does have a decent chance of winning but Overeem is a K1 kickboxing champion and Brock hates getting hit. He turtles out of shots and takes a punch like a woman. If Lesnar comes out and tries to bumrush Overeem and hit him with a double leg then he'll cop a fair amount of damage on the way in. Lesnar needs to be patient, try and get the fight to the ground and GnP his way to victory. Classic striker/wrestler fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Hendo/Shogun is my 2nd greatest fight of all time, behind Anderson/Chael. Hendo won that fight though, for sure. He won that 3-2.
i had it as a draw but i'll need to rewatch. At the time i had the last round as a 10-8.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote