Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chikara High Noon was not a good show,*spoilers*

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
TelkEvolon
Masonic!

TelkEvolon 501 - 1000TelkEvolon 501 - 1000TelkEvolon 501 - 1000TelkEvolon 501 - 1000TelkEvolon 501 - 1000TelkEvolon 501 - 1000TelkEvolon 501 - 1000TelkEvolon 501 - 1000
Default Re: Chikara High Noon was not a good show,*spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevereveragainu;10667582
Opening match, no complaints, except that The Bucks lost, [B
seriously dude after all the butchering they went through in TNA the only way these dudes are gonna salvage anything in their careers at this point was a win here[/b], besides The Colony have held every other belt so they should go on to be singles wrestlers and try to win the Grand title, really cool and sadly ironic that Marty Janetty accompanied the Bucks

Sad to hear about Amasis, this sport needs more skilled negros...........TELL ME I'M WRONG!
1. Are you seriously serious.... A win in Chikara..... That was going to be the thing to save their fictionaly broken careers?

2. You're wrong. More skilled wrestlers, couldn't care less if they are "negros" or not. Doesn't add anything in my books. Rich Swan, Jon Davis, Uhaa Nation, Willie Mack, Kenny King and a couple of others seem pretty good.

http://www.puroresu.tv/forums/topic/879-official-puroresu-dvd-thoughts-buyers-guide/
TelkEvolon is offline   Reply With Quote