Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #621 (permalink)
Omega_VIK
GET MY BAGS

Omega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a pushOmega_VIK is getting a push
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
So (EPIC) is the next level up from (EXQUISITE)? Think I've got a smithing skill of just below 50 now. Can't create any Orcish armour yet (can upgrade it, at least), but I've upgraded a bunch of Ebony armour and stuck enchantments on all of them. Ripping through cunts like butter with my stamina draining Ebony sword and Mace of Molag Bal. Only need an Ebony helmet to be kitted out in full Ebony armour, but I probably wouldn't wear it, anyway. My Dark Brotherhood cowl thing boosts my archery so I tend to stick with that (and I just got the 'Ancient' version of it which is even better).

For those that have done the College of Winterhold quest where you have to go down into The Midden to find out the Eye of Magnus (or whatever it's called), what's the deal with the statue of the Daedric hand that's down there?
Should definitely get your smithing up, it's totally worth it. Creating Daedric armor is so great.

I did the all quests for the College of Winterhold, I'm guessing that the Daedric hand is part of the some sort Daedric hand. Daedric quests are totally worth doing if you want unique armor and weapons.

Nanomachines, Son

Underground Hip Hop Head
Omega_VIK is offline   Reply With Quote