Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #1008 (permalink)
Rawlin
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant

Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin
Default Re: X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play

i told you guys if you got majority in that span of one hour i'd post day right away. i had to work though, but now im back, and heres your day.

Day 4

After the hard blow of losing IMPULSE, the town knew it needed to strike. They went after Lawls, and racked up a heavy number of votes without any defense from the lad. He eventually came in after the hammer had already been set, trying to plead his case although his death was already set in stone. He was lynched, and died like a bitch.

Spoiler for Lawls was:

what up bitch? you're sabretooth, Brotherhood of Mutants Aligned. a lot of X-men casuals see you as Magneto's right hand man, due to the movies, which isn't such a bad thing. you're really strong, got a snazzy outfit, and you fucking hate Wolverine. no biggie. so you're gonna be DA ROLECOP. you can choose one person each night to investigate and i will give you their role, so you can decide whether he's worth killing or not. have fun with that. you win when mafia outnumbers town.

Town rejoiced for getting some luck for a change, and prepared themselves for another night.

send in roles, keep the game going, LOVE DAT ACTIVITY.

QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG

Last edited by Rawlin : 12-01-2011 at 12:02 AM.